The Thank You Email should say a few simple things:
- Thank you for meeting (or talking) with me.
- I really want this job.
- Quick plug about why I’m perfect for it.
If I DON’T get a Thank You Email, here’s what happens:
- I assume you don’t want the job
- I think you’re disorganized and forgot about following up
- There is a much higher shot I’ll forget about you
Here’s an example of a good Thank You Email:
enter site Hi Jessica,
enter I wanted to thank you for meeting with me yesterday. Learning more about the position and seeing the office in action solidified my interest in the (position). I believe it’s a place where I could really hit the ground running, build up excellent skills on the market and ultimately transition to a full (position). If you have any other questions for me, or need me to complete writing (typing) tests, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
go site Thank you again and I’m hopeful that soon I’ll be on the (business name) team.